Monday, March 31, 2014

The Ritual 4

Now put back the candle and take the other one (which represents water).

Turn around a quarter of a turn towards the right side and read the prayer of the guardians of the waters also known as "The Prayer of the Merfolk":

"O nymphs of the sparkling and blue extended space marked by purity and life source, you who reign over the oceans, seas and rivers and all the streams which represent the mysterious immensity from which all life emerges, guide me towards wisdom and the absolute freedom of your kingdom where all the waters meets at the finite borders of the land. 
Raise within me the vital sap, which brings back to life all the trees in springtime feeding them with the immortal essence, that which re blooms the deserts. 

O ye Merfolk, sovereign of wonders and whose emblem is the supreme virtue, I humble servant implore your help, as the parched earth waits to be watered by the rain of the Land of Darkness, I invoke you, so the source of miraculous life can pour through and into me and invade me with new strength, regenerating me, in the depths of my being, giving me everlasting blessings. "

Now draw a pentagram over the parchment that you are holding in your left hand, as described yesterday (see drawing).

Then with closed eyes, breathe deeply, pronounce inwardly these words:

"I capture the energies of the Water spirits and they give me intuition and sensibility."

Then put back the candle and the parchment on the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment