Friday, March 21, 2014

Charms for encounters

The charm of Anael, one of the angles devoted to love, is very efficient to get rid of solitude and favour contact with people.

Copy the charm on a parchment, with a reservoir pen and Chinese ink, and make an imprint of your right thumb with some Lilac oil beneath the text.

On a Friday during the rising moon, the day of Venus, establish yourself in a quiet place of your home, with the thumb put a small amount of lilac oil at the base of a green candle and light it. 

Standing barefoot, take your parchment and read seven times the charm of Anael while letting the words penetrate your being.

"I invoke you infinitely powerful and beloved angels by the name of the Eternal and Ever Powerful Lord who created ​​man in his image and woman to be attaches to him so that they together become one being. Make the divine wisdom that resides in me, show me the solutions and ways to achieve total fulfilment. 
Guide me, so that I can connect to your inner richness and fullness, please reveal to me new and better opportunities to move forward. 
You who are my divine guide, the source of life and goodness, you who preside over the sixth day which is dedicated to Venus, I invoke holy angel Anael, so that my loneliness will be forever broken and henceforth the illumination of my life, by the starry brightness of each of my encounters with love. "

No comments:

Post a Comment