Thursday, May 9, 2013

The May pentacle:

 allows you to become more sensual. It is powerful, creating a link between you and higher and divine forces. It is personal to you and cannot be used by anyone else. To make this link, you will need: a piece of white cardboard 4in x 4in (10 x 10 cm), a red ink pen and a red candle. Light the candle and say: "With this flame, I illuminate my soul with the light of the sun. The light of truth, the light of knowledge, the light of nature, will shine on my reading, my spirit, my being. The triple candle of grace illuminates my soul and makes me more generous to people around me. The power of the light illuminates my April pentacle to make me more open. This is what I will!" Draw the pentacle without stopping: do the first circle, then the second and the third. Draw the inner cross, then add the signs and symbols in the right place, and finish by writing the magic names. Then place your hands on it and consecrate it: "O most powerful Adonai, most strong El, most holy Agia, Aleph and Tau, the beginning and the end; I humbly beseech and request your Holy Majesty that this May pentacle is blessed and primed by your power to receive qualities and energies to increase my generosity. Through you, o most holy Adonai, whose kingdom, empire and authority will exist and last forever.” Finally, sign the back and then write underneath “Help me.” Carry it with you for the whole month. Then at the end of the month, burn it in the flame of a red candle.


Your Guardian Angels in May:
1 to 5 May: HAZIEL
Encourages promises to be fulfilled.
6 to 10 May: ALADIAH
Protection against injustice.
11 to 15 May: LEOUIAH
Protects against adversity and brings victory in conflicts.
16 to 20 May: HEHAYAH
Guides dreams and premonitions.
21 to 25 May: YEZALEL
Encourages good family relationships and friendships.
26 to 31 May: MABAHEL
Overcome hostility.

No comments:

Post a Comment