Thursday, May 23, 2013

• FRIDAY, improve your charisma:


this simple but very effective formula is for a man or woman who wants to be loved. It is best performed on a Friday, with a rising Moon. Take a glass of water in your left hand and blow on its surface 70 times, thinking about the person who you want. Then recite this prayer: "By the power and the laws of Venus, I invoke in you and for you the burning power of love. I call on the desire and the powerful spirit of love, that all the gods have created in water. I use it to guarantee I have the joy of love! Anaël has magnetised the waters with the power of love. And that is why, by the laws of Venus, I blow on the water, because this wind brings you to me or me to you. You'll love me with a burning desire." Do this five times in a row. The power of the wind is very effective in magic. It's the same wind energy as hypnotists use to heal. Seventy breaths matches the multiplication of the sacred numbers 7 and 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment