Tuesday, September 4, 2012

• TUESDAY, solve a money problem:


  fill a bowl with cold water. In another bowl, pour a spoonful of honey and a glass of milk. Drop a coin into this mixture and add to it a few dried leaves of camomile, woodruff, tobacco and verbena. Then, with your hands in the water say: « I invoke thee o Goddess of Plenty, to fill my purse with gold. In return I offer you honey and milk, produce of our bounteous Mother. With blessings for all, I honour you and pray you will bring me prosperity and wealth every day of my life. May it be so ».Add the water to the offering bowl and mix the two. Soak the end of your fingers in this liquid and speak the above oration three times over. Place the bowl on your window ledge, as an offering, and leave it there all night. Keep the coin in your purse or wallet: it will attract money towards you like a magnet. The following night, pour the remains of your offering into a vase or pot of flowers. Thank the goddess invoked, for her generosity and benevolence.

No comments:

Post a Comment