Wednesday, December 31, 2014

The Egg and the Bush...

To transfer an evil spell.

An evening at precisely sun set, (the exact hour is mentioned on a calendar) during the new Moon, take a fresh egg and pick a hole in it at the top, insert a few strands of your hair into it and prop the egg, underneath any kind of bush. Then hold out your hands over the bush and egg and recite threefold the following:

"I have placed my faith and confidence in God the Eternal and I fear nothing from men. Please free me, oh Great Eternal. Come quickly and free me. With your right hand, rid me from what they have thrown upon me and transfer it to this egg and plant which represent me. Thy will be done."



This "prayer" should be said three times a day for 7 days. The 8th day the egg should be buried profoundly under the bush.

No comments:

Post a Comment