Sunday, October 26, 2014

Find your twin flame

Each night before going to sleep, once calm and relaxed, read out loud the following prayer:

"Adorable Saint Joseph whom have been a faithful and loyal husband, who have provided for the Holy family, please help me attract a man (or a woman) good and generous with whom I can live a serene life, who understands my griefs and torments but over all who are willing to share with me, the deliciousness of a life full of love. Loving Virgin Mary, glorious spouse, please intervene with your divine son so that I can meet the man (or the woman) who will be the joy of my life. Make that our union resemble yours. This is the only favour I demand of you. Amen."



Who better than Saint Joseph and the Virgin Mary could help lonely hearts find their twin flame.

No comments:

Post a Comment