Tuesday, October 7, 2014

A bouquet of roses

A Friday, during rising moon, buy seven red roses. Light seven red candles and place them in a circle around the rose bouquet on a table.
Fix your gaze on it with your arms outstretched toward it, hands palms up and fingers slightly separated.
Think of the person intensely while reading the following seven times:

"...(the name of your beloved), come to me, hear my calling through Anael, the angel of love whom I am invoking. By my desire joint to the powerful help of Anael, your double will get charged by the scents of my desire. May your spirit and body fill up with longing. May the, by my words, invoked beneficial angels, bring you to me and make you stay. May your will be done and the action successful. Amen."

Take five of the seven roses and give them to the one you want to conquer.
Keep the two last ones with you and each Friday during seven consecutive Fridays, and again, light the seven candles in a circle around the roses and repeat the invocation seven times in a row.

If love doesn't come as expected, you can do the whole procedure from the beginning, all over again.

The symbolism of the seven is what gives the power to this recipe. It is a sacred number, symbol of realisation and perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment