Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Testimony from one of my clients, B.O

For several years I suffered from a disease no doctors could diagnose  I made ​​many tests and I followed several treatments with no results .

The pain only increased and I didn't know what to do. My doctor finally told me that it was probably psychosomatic and prescribed antidepressants and sedatives, claiming that I was too nervous.

I had had several contacts with whom I call my guide, an entity who presented itself as Antila and with whom I communicated from time to time when I had important decisions to make , or when I needed advice. One evening , after having been taking the, by my doctor prescribed, antidepressants for several month without having noticed any effects whatsoever, I went into meditation, according to the technique that I had been practising since long ago, from the very beginning, hoping to get in contact with Antila and ask for his opinion? 
Was my pain really psychosomatic?

He replied that it was not, I had to see another doctor, one that would find what I had ?


The next day I called a doctor, a friend had recommended to me. He told me that it was probably a muscle problem and that I had to rest . I was completely depressed because I hadn't been working for almost a year and had already been made this same recommendation before which hadn't brought me any improvement.

The same evening, after my relaxation and during my meditation, I contacted my guide again, to explain what had happened and that I knew it wouldn't work.

I was then told that I hadn't seen the right person, I had to contact the hospital and ask for another doctor, whose initials I was given. This doctor would know what I was suffering from and would be able to cure me. I was puzzled , but at the same time reassured and confident because I had never been deceived by Antila. After this contact , I was again full of courage and optimism.

So I proceeded as Antila told me to and phoned the hospital. To my surprise, the name of the doctor who was going to receive me three days later really did possess the initials that Antila had given me.

This doctor received me with sympathy and told me that my pain was not at all psychosomatic, I had a rather unusual spine problem, but it could be cared for. He gave me a prescription and told me to keep him informed.


A week later, the pain diminished gradually, and a month later, I no longer felt any pain at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment