Wednesday, March 20, 2013

• THURSDAY, Beltane, Spring Festival:




marking the moment when nature begins its rebirth, this day has held a profound symbolism since Celtic times. Make the most of it by invoking the gifts of 9 Breaths of Angels, so they stay with you at this time of renewal. Facing East, with your arms stretched out in front of you, palms turned towards the sky, recite the following words three times over: « I invoke and call upon the divine gifts of the 9 Breaths of Angels to touch my face and my heart. I invoke the breath of health (breathe in deeply). I invoke the breath of vital energy (breathe in deeply). I invoke the breath of luck (breathe in deeply). In invoke the breath of fortune (breathe in deeply). I invoke the breath of happy relationships (breath in deeply). I invoke the breath of love (breath in deeply). I invoke the breath of happiness (breathe in deeply). I invoke the breath of all protection (breathe in deeply). I invoke the breath of absolute fulfilment of all my desires (breathe in deeply). This is my will and my request. May it be so! » After speaking this invocation 3 times, you will feel revived, filled with new optimism and strength!

No comments:

Post a Comment