Thursday, April 26, 2012

Some examples to use with profit



Concerning financial matters, here are some examples of affirmations you can use with profit. This will strengthen even more the Great Mayan ceremonies and rituals:

- I prepare myself for receiving the Universes riches and benefits, and I accept them with joy.

- Thoughts of gratitude to the sun lights my mind, warms my heart and provides generously for my material needs.

- Money is a precious commodity that I use constructively for my own welfare and for the welfare of the people around me.

- My personal affairs are propelled towards success and I thrive with ease.

- The more I give, the more I receive. I succeed all my enterprises as by magic, and money flows into my home.

- I have numerous and lucky intuitions. apply them immediately, 
to take advantage of them. My intuition makes me win in money games.

- My thoughts are expressed positively and makes me successfully resolve my money problems rapidly.

- I have the right to be wealthy. The money I spend, comes back infinitely multiplied. I learn to share my wealth with others with sympathy because I know that the more I give, the more I receive. Applying this sacred principle, I have every day the opportunity to earn even more money.

- My prosperity enriches others and their prosperity enriches me.

- I agree to receive from life everything I could ever need.

- Abundance and prosperity manifests in my life, through constructive thoughts.



No comments:

Post a Comment