Sunday, February 9, 2014

Cancer Mandala

The idea was to use the mandala corresponding to ones month of birth. Twelve mandalas were transcribed within a state of psychic trance during these sessions, and reworked to improve the drawings. I used them many times and I noticed they opened a doorway to the invisible realms, for myself as well as for many other people to whom I had passed them on to. This new technique of channelling has served me well since, utilised together with the magical rituals that I have always been using. It allows me, in a state of trance, to seek the help of the angels and archangels that I invoke. For her part, my friend Sylvaine, also continued to use these mandalas to communicate with Arthur, but also with her guardian angel and many others entities.

No comments:

Post a Comment