Thursday, August 29, 2013

• FRIDAY, find your soul-mate:

get 7 red candles, a white rose, a red apple, a piece of rose quartz, a photo of yourself and a little red pouch. Sit down with these things in front of you, in view of the crescent moon.  Light the candles. Eat the apple while conjuring up in your mind a detailed (and realistic) picture of the person you want to meet. Keep 7 of the pips of the apple. Cut out your image from the photo in the shape of a heart. Take the rose and pick its petals one by one, describing out loud one characteristic of the person you seek with each one. Put the pips, the quartz, the photo and the petals into the pouch and close it completely. Hold it against your heart and say: « The face of the one I love will soon be revealed to me, even though I may not learn their name tonight. I will finally meet my soul-mate. Come to me, love of mine, you are my destiny, may it be so! » Hide the pouch away and slip the pouch into your pocket every Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment