Monday, June 17, 2013

• TUESDAY, prayer to find a new job:

every night recite it once (and three times on Sunday) until you get a job: "O Adonai, Elohim, Elohim. I thank you for your kindness. I believe in you and I have hope from you. I put my trust with you and you have never disappointed me. I pray you, o Lord, for all those who suffer, all those who hunger and thirst, all who are in trouble. Ease their misery, Lord. In your mercy, Lord, look at your servant who preys to you. I am unemployed, Lord, so I have nothing to give you. I can only offer you this prayer, Lord. And yet, I leave it to you, the living Christ who said: “Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap and yet God the Father sustains them.” That is why, Lord, with a confident heart I entrust my problem to you. I appeal to this unique life that lives in each of us. I join, I am one with the life force, and will find the answer to my problem. This great One, the Word that leads me to health, happiness, prosperity. So be it." Then recite the Lord's Prayer and a passage chosen at random from the Gospel of St John.

No comments:

Post a Comment