Friday, December 30, 2011

Profitable positive affirmations to repeat and integrate


-      « Repeated daily, Mantras opens up a flow of success and happiness which becomes larger and larger every day »

-      « A positive mental attitude is an unlimited source of wellness, happiness, abundance and health »

-      « Enthusiasm is the main ingredient  of everything having been accomplished here on Earth. I radiate with thoughts of peace and joy towards everyone, like a radiant sun diffusing without any limits whatsoever, its brightness and warmth »

-      « An unlimited source of Cosmic energy sleeps in me ; suffice for me to awaken it for it to help me »

-      « With my positive mental attitude, I permit the creative forces of the universe to enter my life and help me. They will then galvanize and  regenerate my psyche, my spirit and my body »

-      « Thanks to these highly benefiting forces flowing in my veins, I can easily obtain whatever I desire, I only need perseverance »

-      « Good intuitions will stream in great numbers instantly. To benefit the advantage, I apply at once. My intuition inspires me with good luck for money games, lottery and gambling »

-      « Money is a precious item; I respect it and use of in a constructive way for the good of people around me as for myself »

-      « My thoughts are expressed in a positive way so to create productive intuitions for the quick solving of all my financial issues »

-      « Unlimited abundance  flow in and through me and I share it voluntarily with others. In acting with my heart, success enters my existence even more rapidly »

-      « My personal business gets projected towards realization and prosperity easily. The more I give, the more I receive. Everything comes to me as by magic. Money enters my household, in profusion »

-      « I am in the right to have much wealth. Each amount going out comes back multiplied. I learn to give with kindness and I know that the more I share the more I get. The use of the sacred principle, will give me the opportunity to every day get more and more of it »

-      « If I doubt, or if I get pessimistic or if despair came to me, I immediately practice positive thinking; bringing back the good luck and benefits into my life »

-      « I totally accept the happiness and luck, which the intelligence of the infinite universe has prepared for me ».

RECOMMANDATIONS : To obtain the best results, do not hesitate to create by yourself your own positive formulas. They can be adapted to your specific needs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment