Saturday, February 26, 2011

Predictions of the changes

Many strange events are about to happen this year, many people will think they are going crazy, it's about all the predictions of the changes coming forth, there are some dates to note; March, August and October 2001, 21 December 2012 and finally 21 March 2013, these are dates that some of the visionaries are talking about, who lives will see, I don't have any predictions about this myself but I do feel the energies, very powerful energies that some days makes me feel uncomfortable and other days very light, I know I talk about these things a lot, but I do because of its importance, if there are great changes to come as I think there are, we should be prepared. Anyway you can do your own research on the internet, there are so much information about this, some very reliable people talks about this out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment