Wednesday, July 10, 2013

• THURSDAY, find a lost object:

take a little juniper branch and bend it in the hand with which you write while speaking these words: « Thief, whoever you may be, I bid and implore you, in the name of God, to return to … (name of person who lost the object) the… (name the object), as swiftly as Judas returned the thirty pieces of silver. I entreat thee, Onazarde, Arogani, Labilafo, Parandomo, Azizoula, Maractaton, Siranday, Entalofon, Lamboured, to tell me the name of the thief. Juniper, I fold you and tie thee, as thee shall remain until the day when the thief has returned the object to its rightful owner and place. » Knot the branch with some black thread and leave in the place from which the object was stolen. When the object is returned, don’t forget to say a prayer of thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment